Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Scary Silence!

Dear V,

All the experienced moms have told me that let them make noise and create a fuss, the silence is much more scary as it means that the lil ones are up to no good. This happened a bit ago. I finished giving you your food and I was in the kitchen winding up some chores. I could see your head and I saw you quietly playing, totally engrossed with your rocker chair. I thought, wow, let me find up fast since he is being such a good boy. Once I came near you, I realized what you were up to. I had forgotten your bowl and there was some mash rice left it it. You were happily taking the rice and smearing it all over - on the chair, on yourself, on the floor and on the couple of toys there. Never realized that this rule would come in useful so early in parenthood.

Love,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment