Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Books for you!

Dear V,

Being a fan of children's literature, I go crazy while looking for books for you. I read them to you for the fun of it - though you sometimes look away. I also collect them because I love them. It was not easy to find books for infants unless you know the specific titles. Amma has some book obsessed friends, so it was easy for her to know. I would have loved to get you books by Indian publishers and authors, but I could not find much. Most of the stuff is for kids who are 2+. (Tulika has an awesome collection which I have eyed already). Right now, we are reading -

1. The Very Hungry Catterpillar by Eric Carle
2. Good Night Moon by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd
3. Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell
4. Where's Spot by Eric Hill
5. Spot Bakes a Cake by Eric Hill (well, the Spot Series)
6. Dr. Suess's ABC
7. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
8. On the Go - Priddy Books

Love,
Amma


No comments:

Post a Comment