Friday, February 27, 2015

Songs and More

Dear V,

You have transformed a total non-singer like me to a singer. You love your songs and I have seen you calm down when I sing. Probably you find it funny but then, who cares, it works. I know it is not going to last for a long time, and you would soon tell me to stop it. My glorious singing apart - here are some of your favorite songs. The list is here so that I can revisit it after a while and see if your tastes change.

1. Masterchef Australia Title Song
2. Monk Title Song
3. Happy Song - Pharrell Williams
4. The circle of life - Lion king
5. Lakdi ki kaathi
6. Vellimoonga

Love,
Amma

P.S - I have kept you away from Honey Singh and some of the bollywood trash purposely.
        You have another set of favorite nursery rhymes, which will go into another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment