Sunday, December 28, 2014

Out of sight - Snippets for a lil boy!

Dear V,
Now that your Ammamma is here, I have been leaving you with her everyday for a while - 2-3 hours. Today, I left in the morning for some work in the bank and came a while later to see you cozily sleeping, snuggled against her. Mom says you were good - happily playing with her, enjoying your bath and even sleeping without nursing. (No! I am not leaving you and getting back to work anytime soon)While I am happy that you could manage so well without me, it also made me realize that letting go is easy for children. It is us parents that struggle with it.

Love Amma,

P.S - When you see people throwing trash anywhere, go and pick it up, and put it in the bin in front of them. I have realized that it might be one of the ways they learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment