Friday, December 26, 2014

The curious face - Snippet of the day

V,

You had your curious face on the entire time we were in the mall - it was quite an effort to restrain your little hands from pulling stuff off the aisle. You also had your first auto ride today.

I do not mean to be preachy here, but then there are small pieces of advice that I feel I should share. Of course, you can choose to take it or leave it - but I will put in effort to instill them in you.

Say your 'Thank Yous' - not just to the people who help you, but even to people who are doing their job - like the courier guys, the housekeeping staff, the auto driver, the security bhaiyyas.

Love,
Amma


1 comment:

  1. Nice one...I completely agree that we should thank those people like the courier guys, the housekeeping staff, the auto driver, the security bhaiyyas. They are too helping us....Thank u so much for making us remind the simple duties....

    ReplyDelete