Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Where I have been?

Its been a while since I posted something. Excuses, I can give you many - from being busy setting up a new house to adjusting to a new city. The truth is that I have more time than I ever had in the world. So, why I have not been blogging? Well... my procrastinating self coupled with doubts about my future plans has kept me away from this blog.

I love this break in my life - it gives me ample time to relax, something which I have not done enough for over 4 years now. On the other-side, it is slightly never racking that I do not have a job and I am still thinking on what I should do next. I am forcing myself to not think too much and jump into something that I would not enjoy after a while (Yes, I do get bored of things pretty fast). A lot of random people are suddenly very concerned as to how I am managing to sit at home without a job. Well, as long as they are not spending any money on me, I should not be concerned.

Yups, so let me get my act together and enjoy this break. I keep telling my self that it is a well-deserved one and that I should not get bogged down. Hope that my mind listens to what I am saying and I do away with those panic attacks. I love this break and this chance to think. Period.

3 comments:

  1. Poornima Di, you have officially made me jealous. :P

    I love the fact that these little breaks are not only from doing stuff, but also for clearing all the clutter in your head there was. :)

    In no time I myself would be in a time where I would crave for period in which I have to do nothing. It kind of depresses me. But I hope I can do well enough like you to actually deserve that. :)

    PS: This is the best time to try spas. :)
    Hugs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you should just relaxxxx and go with the flow ! :) I'm in the same phase I guess, but just married :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and you write so well .Do drop by
    http://www.padhuskitchen.com
    when u find time

    ReplyDelete